THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ

The website of the academic researcher: SIRWAN BEHNAN

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Essay about:The financial crisis in America

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Sirwan Shabi
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 934
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/10/2007

Essay about:The financial crisis in America Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Essay about:The financial crisis in America   Essay about:The financial crisis in America Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 23, 2008 11:51 pm

The financial crisis in America:

America recently entered many wars in the middle East,for example the

war with Afghanistan and Iraq. The cost for those wars were enormous for the American economy.

I belive that all money spent on wars are "lost money" no one wins. Wars are economically unproductive, but no one will benefit from them. It cause a lot of damage to America as a result of these wars by two factors:
First disbursement of funds through major war. Second, using large numbers of U.S citizens in the war, has caused the death of large number of them.
Of those soldiers who hasn't been killed, many are wounded and can not go back to their work and will therefore be twice as expensive because they will also need a lot of help from the society. Wounded soldiers are therefore negative for the U.S economy.
In addition, there are others factors weaken the U.S economy as military equipment such as aircrafs, rockets and other expensive equipments. Also the cost of transporting troops and military equipment from America to the middle East, are also very expensive as well as the cost of the terminal supply for the U.S soldiers cost much money, without any economic benefit.
The American army entered the war with Afghanistan to librate this country from the fundamantel Moselm people like al qaida. But I think American armies did not succeed in this war and alquid still remain in the country today.
The reasons of war with Iraq were to librate the Iraqi people from the dictator Sadam Huseen and to establish a democratic system in Iraq. The second reason was to destroy all nuclear weapens in Iraq.
I think America did not succeed in these wars in Afghanistan and Iraq because of all the damage which happend in those two countries and million's people were obligeded to leave theirs countries.
Today a large number of Iraqi people are imigrants on Western countries.
All those reason togather, were of major importance to weaken the American economy.

Sirwan Behnan
Stockholm-Sweden
2008010-23
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://sirwanbabylon.phpbb9.com

Essay about:The financial crisis in America
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» How to write essay/Sirwan Behnan
» The pros and cons of film watching(essay)
» Essay about Niagara Falls and my favorite place

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ :: النافذة الالكترونية للباحث الاكاديمي سيروان شابي بهنان :: Learn English تعلم اللغة الأنكليزية للمبتدئين-
انتقل الى: