THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ

The website of the academic researcher: SIRWAN BEHNAN

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Essay about Niagara Falls and my favorite place

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Sirwan Shabi
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 935
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/10/2007

Essay about Niagara Falls and my favorite place Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Essay about Niagara Falls and my favorite place   Essay about Niagara Falls and my favorite place Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Write a paragraph:

Read this description from a travel brochure. Circle the adjectives.

Niagara Falls:

Niagara Falls, a popular destination for thousands of visitors each year, is a beautiful place. When you stand at the edge and look down at the 188 feet of white waterfalls, you feel amazed at the power of nature. The tree-lined river that leads into the falls is fast moving, pouring over the edge of the falls and crashing to the bottom in a loud roar. If you want to experience the falls close up, go for a boat ride. You’ll come near enough to took up at the roaring streams of water flowing over the edge and feel the cool mist that rises as the water hits the rocks below. Seeing Niagara falls is an unforgettable experience!

Write a paragraph:

Describing the place around you:

Using prepositions:

Prepositions tell us how a space is organized. These are some common and useful prepositions and phrasal prepositions:

In front of/in back of, behind

On top of/on the bottom of

Next to, above/below, underneath, to the right of/ to the left of, in the middle of, around, between.

Read this paragraph that describes someone’s favorite place. Underline the prepositions.

My favorite place to relax:

My favorite place to relax is a small café down the street from where I live. This café is on a small side street and as soon as you see it, you feel like going in. There are three windows on either side of the door, and each window has a small window box with brightly colored flowers. There is a small wooden door that opens into the café, and as you go in you can see a dozen small tables all around the room. Even thought it isn’t a big place, its size makes it very cozy and comfortable. I always like to sit at a small table in the corner near the front windows. From here, I can look at the artwork on the walls and at the pretty green plants hanging from the ceiling. With a strong cup of coffee and a good book, I feel very happy and relaxed in my favorite café.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://sirwanbabylon.phpbb9.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Essay about:The financial crisis in America
» How to write essay/Sirwan Behnan
» The pros and cons of film watching(essay)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ :: النافذة الالكترونية للباحث الاكاديمي سيروان شابي بهنان :: Learn English تعلم اللغة الأنكليزية للمبتدئين-
انتقل الى: