THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ

The website of the academic researcher: SIRWAN BEHNAN

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

The pros and cons of film watching(essay)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Sirwan Shabi
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 935
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/10/2007

The pros and cons of film watching(essay) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The pros and cons of film watching(essay)   The pros and cons of film watching(essay) Icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 26, 2008 10:54 am

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

The pros and cons of film watching:

My personal view of excessive watching movies is negative. Many watch films that lead to waste of time. Through this perspective the large number of films are not a good thing. From my point of view I see it is necessary for students to take advantage of the time factor and not just waste time watching movies. Spending a lot of time in this way has an adversely affect for the future of students.
The successful applicant must balance his time between studying and spending time with friends, playing and leisure and even watching movies. Any give everything right from the time. I do not recommend watching movies without completing homework first. If he is not doing homeworke he may not watch movies because he is a sinner as he prepares to escape from reality.
we can learn many things from each other by watching movies but can not know the full truth only through movies. It is also true that he can find many facts about the world by watching movies, but not the real truth. We can say that watching films help is a leisure.

I recommend that students spent time to see movies,which is beneficial for the scientific and intellectual life of students. For example, advise students to watch films, which help strengthen human intelligence and give access to knowledge.

Sirwan Behnan
Stockhol-Sweden
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://sirwanbabylon.phpbb9.com

The pros and cons of film watching(essay)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Essay about:The financial crisis in America
» How to write essay/Sirwan Behnan
» Essay about Niagara Falls and my favorite place

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
THE CHALDEAN OF IRAQ :: النافذة الالكترونية للباحث الاكاديمي سيروان شابي بهنان :: Learn English تعلم اللغة الأنكليزية للمبتدئين-
انتقل الى: